Our Discovery Boxes are a great way to try a new varietal or to simply stick with something you know and love!
The six bottles will be packed in one of our beautiful wooden boxes, wrapped and ribboned and ready for you to collect, or we will deliver it to you, free of charge
Included is an information sheet (or cheat sheet), with a description of each wine and which food to pair it with. Impress everyone at your next dinner party!
"The name EVIDENCE reflects the respect we have for the biodiversity in our vineyards, as evidenced by the return of game birds to our land, which has inspired this label. The feathers represent the wine’s finesse and balance, while also alluding to its wild and natural nature."
Firmly convinced of the need to preserve the environment, owner and winemaker, Georges Lorentz began the transition to organic viticulture in the early 2000s, becoming fully organic in 2009, converting all vineyards (33 hectares).
The organic certification, obtained in 2012, represents the recognition of the commitment to, and respect for, the organic process. All the wines of the Domain Gustave Lorentz, from the 2012 vintage, are stamped with the approved organic certification logo.
1. Gustave Lorentz Pinot Blanc has aromas of pear and lemon; the palate comes in with far more fruit in notes of ripe apple and pear, with freshness and a creamy aspect. This is a fruity, easy, dry wine.
2. Gustave Lorentz Pinot Gris evokes white fruit such as peach, pear and combines hints of lime blossom and acacia that impresses with its dry balance and minerality. Despite little sugar, it ends with good length and a fresh and fruity touch.
3. Gustave Lorentz Riesling has a lively attack, a lot of ripe citrus fruits, mineral, great structure, and a clean, dry finish. A Riesling of great finesse, pure and of beautiful elegance.
4. Gustave Lorentz Gewurztraminer Reserve is fresh and supple, complex and rich, with an impressive structure. Tastes of exotic fruits and spices with a peppery/ginger finish – well-balanced and slightly dry.
5. Gustave Lorentz Pinot Noir is elegant and sophisticated with tastes of ripe cranberries, raspberries, and cherries.
6. Gustave Lorentz Pinot Noir Le Rosé: Delicate berry scents resemble raspberries and cherries. In taste, raspberries turn into wild raspberries and a light park of raspberry seeds allows you to feel soft tannins in your mouth. Wine is a great summer aperitif and is perfect for a beach picnic.
Champagne, France 6 x 750ml bottles|12% ABV Professional Ratings: WS 90 W&S 90 Critical Acclaim: 93 points Wine Enthusiast: "This is what you expect a prestige Champagne to look, smell and taste like. Poised and stylish, it layers sharp citrus...
Montalcino, Tuscany - Italy 750ml |15% ABV Grape Variety: 100% Sangiovese Grosso (Brunello) Critical Acclaim Robert Parker's Wine Advocate 97 Points The 2010 Brunello di Montalcino Vigna Schiena d'Asino is a gorgeous wine and one that I highly recommend if you...
Montalcino, Tuscany - Italy 750ml |15% ABV Grape Variety: 20% Sangiovese 80% Cabernet Sauvignon. Winemaker Notes After ageing for 18 months in French oak tonneau and small barrels. This wine is then rested in bottle for a further 6 months before release....